Use For Visual Inspection of PCBAs
- Low Volume 100% Visual Inspection
- First Artical Inspection
- Assembly Line Auditing
- Conformal Coating Inspection
- High Reliability Inspection
- Foreign Object Detection (FOD)
- Photo - Documentaion
- The machine automatically moves the PCBA or the microscope to the inspection points.
- The main screen shows the live image next to the reference image for visual comparison by the operator.
- The operator passes or fails the inspection point.
- The machine then automatically moves to display the next inspection point.
- The system automatically saves images of the inspection points to the PC or to the LAN.
- Images can be reviewed in real time or can be reviewed offline at any time.
- The system can stich the images together to recreate an image of the entire PCBA.
- The images can be saved as part of a report for traceability.
- A full report can be generated in Microsoft Excel CSV format.
- Images of all inspection points can be saved as part of the report.
- The report can be reloaded into the system or offline for offline inspection, review, or report update after rework.
- The report is MS Excel compatible in CSV format - ideal for data parsing.